Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finally!!

Logged in again, and it asn't so had. I suppose google must have noticed, or I was just having an extended blonde moment. Updates, erm... my hair is shoulder length and blonde as of yesterday, going to be three shades of ren in the next few days... I'm playing Persephone next eek, three weeks is Alchemy and we're having a theme camp, the Sidewalk's End, and I've made lots of things... and we're homeschooling. And I'm dieting again, though Perry's still nursing, so not as intense as my down to size zero dieting before. Anyway, I will add pictures later. I am feeling rather icky today, cold AND moon.

2 comments:

Momma EaTs said...

AWWWWWWWWW! This is right before I met you and your theme camp babies!!!! #Sidewalksend4ever!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love you and the fact that you knew these old posts would hit me hard. You get me, and I love you :) ♡